NO RETURNS / NO REFUNDS
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before making any purchase or transaction. By proceeding with a purchase, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms. These Terms govern the sale of goods or services by Jess Lemon to the buyer.
No Returns or Refunds: Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms, Jess Lemon does not offer returns or refunds on any purchases.
- Applicable Clauses or Reason for Returns/Refunds
2.1 Exceptions: Returns or Refunds may be allowed in the following cases:
- Defective or damaged products: if the product is received by the customer in a defective or damaged condition, the customer must notify Jess Lemon via email (email@example.com) within 24hrs from the date of receipt and provide supporting evidence, such as photographs or videos, to substantiate the claim.
- Incorrect product: if the product delivered to the customer is different from what was ordered, the customer must notify the Jess Lemon via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24hrs from the date of receipt and provided relevant details of evidence.
2.2 Return Authorisation: In case where returns or refunds are allowed, the customer must obtain prior authorisation from Jess Lemon before returning the product. Unauthorised returns will not be accepted.
2.3 Return process: if a return is authorised, the customer is responsible for returning the product in its original condition, including all accessories and packaging materials. The customer may be required to bear the costs associated with returning the product, unless stated otherwise in applicable rules.
2.4 Inspection and refund process: Upon receipt of the returned product, Jess Lemon will inspect it to determine if it meets the conditions for return or refund as specified in these Terms. If the return is approved, a refund will be issued to the original payment method used by the customer, minus any applicable fees or deductions.
3.1 Non-returnable items: The following items are generally non-returnable, unless covered by applicable rules:
- Consumable products, such as food, beverages, or personal care items.
- Custom-made or personalised products.
- Digital downloads, software or virtual goods.